woensdag 19 oktober 2011

Gloria: 'Music was my salvation'
















AOL Music: The day you're no longer with us, what do you want to leave the world with?
Gloria Estefan:
That I'm remembered fondly; that they enjoy my music. Music was an escape, a salvation for me in life. My father was very ill, and I wanted to be strong, that's my nature, my personality. I would shut myself in my room to play and sing, and I cried getting all of my emotions out. I have a great deal of respect for music, and I want to send a message to the universe. I want it so that people feel stronger, or to tell someone they love them, something that communicates with [people].

Complete interview: http://entretenimiento.aollatino.com/2011/10/19/gloria-estefan-miss-little-havana-interview/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten