zondag 22 september 2013

5 minutes with Gloria Estefan
















September 21, 2013 – Last week, I had the privilege of interviewing seven-time Grammy award winning singer Gloria Estefan for a “5 Minutes with…” feature that will be published in the October 2013 Issue of Yankees Magazine.
Although the interview didn’t take place in time to make it into the second annual Yankees Magazine en Español (this season), it will certainly be published in the 2014 edition.

The interview with Estefan was one that I coveted for a long time because of my admiration for the Cuban-born singer. After a few years of trying to set up the rare one-on-one conversation with Estefan, I finally got the opportunity, thanks in large part to the relentless efforts of my close friend and Yankees director of Latino affairs Manuel Garcia (pictured below with Gloria Estefan, Emilio Estefan and me). Estefan, who was in New York City promoting her 27th album, sat down with me for a half hour at the 3 West Club.

More: http://yankees.mlblogs.com/2013/09/21/5-minutes-with-gloria-estefan/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten