dinsdag 15 maart 2011

Gloria's Facebook Page



















From gloria...I promise...

door Gloria Estefan op maandag 14 maart 2011 om 22:16

Greetings and (s)hello to all my fans and anyone else lurking around in here! This is indeed a momentous day for me since this is my very first official post on any social media known to mankind... Until today you have been reading posts that my peeps at the office have been kind enough to post so that you could all stay informed as to the goings on in our world but I promise you this is actually me. Not that I'm taking over their responsibilities or anything of the sort but I do want to establish a more direct communication with all of you and I figure this is the best way to do it...unfiltered...spontaneous......uh-oh......I wonder what I'm getting into? Lol!

Big hug, Love & luck!

g

P.S. I'm going to ask that anytime anyone from my office posts something from now on they begin with "From G's Peeps" so you can differentiate those posts from the ones I actually write...

Another hug,

g

Great news join the page.

http://www.facebook.com/gloriaestefan#!/notes/gloria-estefan/from-gloriai-promise/10150116870801673

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten